Welcome to my world...

"Every good painter paints what he is."--Jackson Pollock

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Inspired Art: Around the Corner

Eleven days and counting...that's how long I have until I head to Inspired Artist Workshop retreat in Concord, NC! An art buddy and I decided to try something "new" this year and when I stumbled upon this 3-day workshop event, we decided to give it a try. Looks like I'll be dabbling in a little more than just wax, though: mixed media, paper arts, mosaic, a little encaustic and throw in a sculpture for good measure! Having only experienced Artiscape before, it will be interesting to experience a different venue.

The challenge for this particular event: strategic packing! How does one get all the necessary art supplies and clothing packed while still allowing plenty of room to bring treasures and finds home with them on a plane? This should be interesting....

Live the dream:) Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment